Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday

Gretta was sick and throwing up all day. She ate some of her sister's food...

At 21hrs30 I went to a outdoor tango competition at Plaza Dorrego.
This was incredible. Some of the dancers were amazing to look at. The footwork was incredible. I think I learned a lot just by looking.
Unfortunately I didn't dance at all after the competition because I have no huevos and my couple would have been by far the worst one on the dance floor. I'm going back next Sunday with a girl from class and we're dancing though. No matter how bad we look.

There was also a tradition group dance called chacareras. It was really fun to watch the old couples doing this stuff. There were also some gorgeous women but I was too taken aback by their dancing to pay attention to that aspect of it... maybe when tango doesn't look so cool to me anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MgvH29Fhpo&feature=related

She's still throwing up. It's really disturbing. God this country does not know how to cook

Also, http://www.centroenologos.com/seminarios.htm#
wine and cheese tastings...

No comments: