Thursday, October 9, 2008

returning to the consistency of a daily blog.

well it's time to start writing in my blog again. It's been a good 2 weeks absence. Much has happened and I hope to catch up on this in the coming week.
For the few who read my blog, please forgive me, next time I see you, you will have a 5 minute grace period in which you may beat me over the head with a garden gnome. I hope this compensates. Now I hope not too many people will read this.

As a general summary, my girlfriend came to visit me for 8 days. This was absolutely wonderful, we had a great time together. This was also probably the reason I did not make time for this blog (reason, not fault, no blame ;)

so yea, between the pyramids and egyptian adventures, I hope to get you back on track with the generalities of my existence.

1 comment:

kate said...

garden gnome!!! that's the best thing i read all day.