Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cairo day 51

Wednesday

I wonder how I will be changed after Cairo. I also wonder what I will compare this change to. My last stable situation was about 6 months ago. Since then I have constantly been moving/travelling/living in places that are changing me. Should be interesting to go back to campus a whole year afterwards having lived in 5 countries for at least more than three weeks. There are fewer permanent reference points in my life now. I think I like where this is going, in general. Enough with the introspective crap...

Chatted with Atef for 2 hours today. Had way too much homework and it's 1am and i'm not done with half of it. Should have started earlier I suppose. As always.

59? days left I need to start learning how to count months and weeks and stuff like that.

No comments: