Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cairo Day 85

Monday

Got my passport back from the Mogamma.
Emailed, did homework at Angela's, all of this before school.
After school went to see a Japanese movie about tea called "Tea Fight" with Bjorn and Eric, two swedes from my school. This was with the Cairo International Film Festival. The movie was weird. But Bjorn really got me today when at lunch he joked about going to see a Colombian movie about coffee... totally fell for that.
Didn't meet with Atef.
Sijh! came over to my apartment to chill. super nice caught up. he's leaving back for NYC December 21st.
Went downtown to Hurreya with Ahmed, Chris and Jordan for her birthday (22nd). Nice time, just like last night. Came home and talked to Andreas' friend, Constantine. Oriental and Classics scholar at Harvard from what I understood underneath his German accent. Nice guy, polite.

No comments: