Sunday, March 15, 2009

an apple

14/03/2009

Today I ate an apple.

Hi Uma. SOrry I'm MIA. I'm not sure why, just busy, and not motivated? Plus I promised myself I would only post in English AND Arabic from now on... a hard promise to keep and easier just not to post...

But yea, that apple, it was delicious. Crunchy, sweet, juicy (I like sucking the juice out of the core). The apple is the most delicious fruit ever.

I'm bring the apple back.

اليوم اكلت طفح

مرحبا وما. اصف لست هنا. لا ارف ليمذا، بس مستعجل و عندي معنا. و ايضا وعدتني ساطبع بالانجليسي و العربي... وعد سعب لذلك يسحل لا طبع... ب

طفح لذيذ جدا

انا سرجع الطفح

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Also, I was just teasing- I'm sure you're busy enough that you don't have time to blog all the time.
Hope all is well!